This Sunday is Mother’s Day and I can’t wait to spend it with my Mother, spoiling her rotten. When I was little, I used to make my mother breakfast in bed on a tray with some daffodils and make such a fuss showering her with loads of love. It’s always better to give than to receive, so I’ve put together a little list of gift ideas for Mother’s Day.
10 Treats for Totally Amazing Mummies
- Mother Sweatshirt by Selfish Mother, available on Not On The High Street, £49.00. Say it load and proud!
2. Little Dax Slippers, £180.00 – Super cute, I love Dax Hounds! These have been designed by French Sole in collaboration with Made in Chelsea’s Rosie Fortescue in aid of Battersea Dogs and Cats home. £50.00 from every purchase goes towards supporting their wonderful work.
3. Hill & Friends Happy Mini Bag, £665.00. I love a cross body bag that keeps your hands free for your little ones by day and turns into a sophisticated shoulder bag by night. I’m totally in love with this emerging brand that’s very quickly making a big name for itself. If you’ve been especially good this year and deserve a bag of your dreams check it out!
4. Charbonnel & Walker Chocolates, £13.50. These divine morsels have the royal approval, packaged in the prettiest little box and they taste as luxuriously delicious as they look….Heaven!
5. This Great British heart throb (according to my mum!) should keep the whole family well fed on Mother’s Day with his new Pies & Puds cookbook. Available from WHSmith £13.60.
6. J0 Loves (previously Jo Malone), is continuing to treat our senses with beautiful unexpected fragrances bottled and packaged beautifully making the perfect gift! 50ml bottle from £65.00.
7. For those mummies that need a little something to brighten up tired eyes. I recently was given a sample while trying on some make-up and couldn’t believe the results. Like it says on the pot…magic! Available from Selfridges, £40.00.
8. Say it with flowers – Like I said, some good old daffodils picked from the garden used to do the trick back in the day – and is still more than sufficient. However, if you want to go great guns how about this beautiful bouquet from Wild at Heart, £75.00.
9. I love this tongue-in-cheek pouch which could be a useful addition to the nappy bag. Oversized pounch by ABC Bags, available at Not On The High Street, £20.00.
10. I love adorning my home with memories of my family, so a lovely photo frame is always a welcomed gift. I love White Company frames, this one is £30.00.
I hope this gives you (/your significant other) some inspiration. I’m not used to being on the receiving end of Mother’s Day love, but I’m super excited to see what Big D and her nursery friends have prepared for all us lucky mummies. I know they’ve planned something wonderful as she’s so excited about their efforts she keeps accidentally divulging snippets of her class performance!
Have a super fun day celebrating on Sunday with your wonderful families.
Love Mummy B