I love celebrating Father’s Day. Other than Daddy B’s birthday, it’s the only day we go all out there to make him feel special. As the girls get older, I’ll take more of a back seat, but for now I like to lead the charge to make sure this incredible man feels loved and appreciated and to celebrate what an amazing Daddy he has become.
Your partner may well be juggling a busy career trying to support the family while being a hands on Daddy doing his best to ensure the little one(s) feel happy and loved. So much praise and recognition is often given to mothers (quite right too), but these dynamic modern Daddies are often the slightly unsung heroes of the family and deserve to be spoiled rotten occasionally.
In honour of the man in your life, I’ve put together a lovely little list of treats for those discerning daddies who will be bowled over by these goodies, especially if accompanied by a handmade card or picture from their precious pups.
- D R Harris Arlington Pre-Shave Lotion 100ml – £26.95 – These modern men love a bit of pampering.
- Frescobol Carioca – Trancoso Wooden Beach Bat and Ball Set – £150 (expensive treat that will be an investment for years to come and always a pleasure to unpack). For those dads that can’t sit down on holiday and want to be the envy of the beach – stylish, sporty and just super cool.
- Orlebar Brown Bulldog Mid-Length Swim Shorts – £135. Bond wears them, need I say more!
- RayBan Original Wayfarer Sunglasses – £120. This perennial classic looks great on all face shapes – chic and effortless with any look.
- Brooks Brothers – How to Raise a Gentleman by Kay West – £35.00. One for those fathers of boys.
- Nike Running Dri-Fit Cool Tailwind T-Shirt – £40.00. Sporty Daddies love new kit and this T is on trend for the urban gym goer.
- Anya Hindmarch bespoke two-sided flat card case – £130.00. This can be personalised with a message from your children which I think will melt his heart.
- The Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe – currently from £6.99 on Amazon. A real corker of a read and one of Daddy B’s favorites!
- Ralph Lauren Overlap Frame – from £75. This beautiful photo frame would look great on his desk with a precious family picture.
- Creed – Green Irish Tweed Eau de Toilette – from £95.00. Daddy B wore it down the aisle and apparently it’s Prince William’s favorite scent – smells divine!
Whatever you have planned for Sunday, have a wonderful time with your beautiful families.
Love Mummy B